Sunday, April 10, 2011

Getting there

My sugars are getting a bit closer to where I want them to be. I have been testing a lot more lately than I have in months. I have become a little obsessed with it to be honest. After dinner last night, it was 159. Not too bad! I am still working on my morning number. For some reason my fasting number is and always has been the highest. Apparently my body produces too much insulin in the middle of the night. Still need to work on morning numbers. I need to keep these consistant so that I can get pregnant. Being healthy and getting pregnant, those are my ultimate goals. My sugars are actually more under control when I am pregnant so I am not worried about that. My sugar after dinner today was 220. Not so good. I start taking my metformin in the morning again tomorrow, which honestly, I am not too excited about. It causes me stomach problems when I first start taking it. With doing boot camp and being on a diet, stomach problems is the last thing I want. I guess I will just have to suck it up and deal with it in order to be healthy. Right? RIGHT!

2 comments:

  1. Hugs Brittany! Your a strong woman and I know the Lord is going to bless you tremendously with what your heart desires. I hope your tummy settles down soon with the meds. HUGS (((()))

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom has type 2 diabetes. It really is just one day at a time. You can do it. You are headed in the right direction. That's what matters. Sending prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete